Hello my name is Allan K. Zepeda this blog was intended for me to share photographs and videos with people like you. I would love to hear your artistic side , so care to drop a suggestion of a photograph or idea that inspires others ? :)

30th April 2014

Photoset

22nd June 2013

Photo

Grill time ..this time its for reals (:D

Grill time ..this time its for reals (:D

28th April 2013

Photo

I call it the “Novus-X 10D-C” Cyanotype camera obscura with canon EF mount  50mmf1.8                                              BRB !Mountain morning dew from 9am to 3pm exposure ……now I play the waiting game  ):D                                     @ Tujunga Wash ,Sun Valley, CA

I call it the “Novus-X 10D-C” Cyanotype camera obscura with canon EF mount 50mmf1.8 BRB !Mountain morning dew from 9am to 3pm exposure ……now I play the waiting game ):D @ Tujunga Wash ,Sun Valley, CA

13th April 2013

Photoset

Japanese Garden, beautiful place to shoot and relax for awhile, also the place where “Bio-Dome” was filmed . (:)

13th April 2013

Post

UFO’s seen over Sant Clarita and Castaic Lake area?

There have been numerous amounts of sightings around the Santa Clarita and Castaic Lake area ( Lake Hughes) . People have reported green/bluish lights around the area and have photographed a couple of them in some cases. To jump to a rather quick response and conclusion i will like to say that there is an area near Castaic Lake and Lake Hughes Road where R.C planes are flown day and night .During the dusk hour many people fly their RC’s planes with lights attached to them to better see the night hour. This might be the case in the 80 percent chance, but the 20 percent still doesn’t explain the many sightings from people in the area that have lived their ever since. (0_o)

22nd March 2013

Photo

Anti Allergic Immunity!!!   ):D

Anti Allergic Immunity!!! ):D

17th March 2013

Photo

Happy St.Patrick’s Day everyone!! :)

Happy St.Patrick’s Day everyone!! :)

3rd February 2013

Photo

It becoming and will be …

It becoming and will be …

3rd February 2013

Photo with 9 notes

Through the years many cinematographers have seen the gap between film and digital, and corney to say that the Digital era is starting to take place in films would be a joke. Until 2008 the film era was still in use for low budget and high end filmming, until came the HD-SLR era of 2008 with the Canon 5Dmk2. This camera has revolutionized the filming industry as quick as twinkies on sale. Canon has been taking the video aspect of DSLR’s since that year and started to create more as the market has demanded them. Movies such as “Act of Valor” “Red Tails” and “Captain America” utilized these Canon cameras for some angles through out the shoot. As years came by Canon started to realize the demand for video needs for Journalist and Low budget film makers. In 2011 Canon displayed their Canon 1Dc and 1Dx in NAB 2012 show .Finally in 2012 the realease of the Canon 1Dc, the “C” standing for Cinema lineup of its class along with the Canon C100,C300,and C500. This camera is capable of recording Raw 4:2:2 4k video at 24p. and 1080p at 60p . The options and flexability of this camera is unmatched to the Canon 5Dkm2 and mk3.As the “C” logo says, this camera is capable of taking Canons new lineup of Cine lenses and PL mount as well. Cinematographer would love their hands on this camera, as it offers clean HDMI output at full res at 4:2:2. This may not be the answer for some directors, but it sure looks like a good staring point :)


Through the years many cinematographers have seen the gap between film and digital, and corney to say that the Digital era is starting to take place in films would be a joke. Until 2008 the film era was still in use for low budget and high end filmming, until came the HD-SLR era of 2008 with the Canon 5Dmk2. This camera has revolutionized the filming industry as quick as twinkies on sale. Canon has been taking the video aspect of DSLR’s since that year and started to create more as the market has demanded them. Movies such as “Act of Valor” “Red Tails” and “Captain America” utilized these Canon cameras for some angles through out the shoot. As years came by Canon started to realize the demand for video needs for Journalist and Low budget film makers. In 2011 Canon displayed their Canon 1Dc and 1Dx in NAB 2012 show .Finally in 2012 the realease of the Canon 1Dc, the “C” standing for Cinema lineup of its class along with the Canon C100,C300,and C500. This camera is capable of recording Raw 4:2:2 4k video at 24p. and 1080p at 60p . The options and flexability of this camera is unmatched to the Canon 5Dkm2 and mk3.As the “C” logo says, this camera is capable of taking Canons new lineup of Cine lenses and PL mount as well. Cinematographer would love their hands on this camera, as it offers clean HDMI output at full res at 4:2:2. This may not be the answer for some directors, but it sure looks like a good staring point :)

Tagged: canon1DC1DXHDSLRDSLR4KPLCAMERAVIDEOCAMERA

3rd February 2013

Question

marci-gyan-deactivated20130613 said: Do you think that a good percentage, let's say about 50%, of a good picture is accredited to the quality of the camera?

Hi there Marci, the answer to that question is 50/50 but in most cases that question is wrong :) . Though the quality of the picture might effect the style you were after for , it does not mean that the picture is good at all. Take a look at some photos taken with iphones and Android phones.The angle and the mood your represent in the shot matters the most than what the quality of the camera can show off :) . So in that aspect i believe no!